When Time is of the Essence
In an effort to expedite the website creation process, many law firms might seek the legal writing services of a young associate or paralegal to assemble practice area descriptions and cite relevant law for the firm's various pages.
Although this approach may solve the problem of quickly satisfying your legal website content writing needs, it is unlikely to benefit your website's overall online presence. At some point, your content may need to be entirely rewritten for maximum search engine results and improved visitor conversion rates. Hiring a legal website content writer at the start of your law firm's website project will save both time and money in the long run.
Understanding Legal Website Content Writing
The services of a qualified legal website content writer go far beyond the systematic assembling of practice area descriptions and the citing of relevant law to attract would-be clients. A professional legal website content writer with SEO copywriting skills comprises the delicate tasks of:
- Effectively conveying the law firm's credentials;
- Describing the attorney practice areas;
- Citing relevant law;
- Gracefully weaving your keyword phrases into the legal website content to produce engaging copy with ultimate search engine ranking and website performance.
Legal Website Content Writer Services
- Cut to the Chase - An important job of a legal content writer is to keep the language clear and concise. Using minimal legal jargon, your website content is carefully worded and directed to your specific online visitor.
- Write to Rank - What attorneys often overlook when shopping for a legal Web writer is the ability to distinguish between legal content writers that know SEO copywriting and legal content writers that just write well. Knowing the intricacies of SEO copywriting can transform a great website no one sees to a better website for everyone to see. At WebSiteText.com, all legal content is written with your specific keyword phrases in mind.
- Write it Right - The job of a legal website content writer is to know the anticipated target market of the individual attorney or law firm. Writing for a large class action law firm is different than the legal content writing needs of a sole practitioner. Likewise, the website content writing suitable for a plaintiff's attorney website will vary from that of a defense attorney website.
- Consulting Advice -
At WebSiteText.com, our legal web content writers know what works and what doesn't. Upon request, suggestions will be made to improve your law firm's overall website, including page organization, fonts, headings, sub-headings, layout suggestions, color, images, navigation, Flash™ elements, the use of white space, and much more.
- Minimal Interruptions - Attorneys are busy. Our website content writers know how to obtain legal information from the law firm with minimal interference. We will perform any research necessary to supplement legal website material supplied by the law firm. To review our legal content writing with you, our Web writers are available during business hours, after hours, or on weekends to accommodate your schedule.
Make the Right Choice
> Know Who's Writing Your Content
Don't rely upon the writing services of a staff writer employed by your website design company as "included in the package" to write your legal website content. Unless the writer has significant experience writing legal SEO copy, move on.
> Deal Directly with the Writer
Many legal website design companies outsource their website content writing to ghostwriters in an effort to offer one-stop-shopping to their clients. WebSiteText.com is routinely contracted by website design firms to ghostwrite legal content for their clients. The most efficient and cost-effective way to complete your law firm website in a timely manner is to contact the legal writer directly.
> Get Your Money's Worth
Hiring an inexperienced writer for legal website content is a gamble. At WebSiteText.com, we have been serving attorneys and law firms since 2004. Our legal copywriting portfolio demonstrates our writing expertise. As a result, the majority of our legal Web copywriting work is acquired either through lawyer referrals or from repeat business with very satisfied clients .
> Following Up
Law firm websites need regular updating to stay current. Our website specialists offer complete law firm website maintenance packages along with helpful marketing recommendations once the website has been published. This includes press releases, optimization, and other useful tools.
Please contact us for more information about legal website content writing, SEO copywriting for law firms, attorney web page writing, and Spanish language translation services for legal websites.
Home | About Us | Services | Portfolio | Guarantee | FAQ
Tell a Friend