Thorough Testing Pays. Don't allow the pressures of time and management to influence a quick production turnover. Proper testing is worth its weight in gold!
Before a website, program, or freelance writing project gets turned over to production, it is thoroughly tested and proofread. We make sure your product meets our rigid quality standards.
As we work on your project, we publish your pages on our website in a separate staging area, only accessible by you. This way you can view the progress and critique the work as it is completed. Once everyone is satisfied the project meets its requirements, the testing phase begins.
- All menu navigation is working properly
- There are no broken or incorrect links, including internal links and reciprocal exchange links
- All website content is grammatically correct and free of typographical errors
- Keywords are correctly placed and utilized
- E-Commerce store functions properly
- Images are identified with keyword-rich alt tags
- Site map is accurate and effectively worded
- Project produces intended results (i.e., forms, email, e-commerce, database entries, search operations, data integrity, reports, and many other possible outputs expected by you and specific to your project)
- Website functions properly under popular browsers (with compliant HTML tags), such as Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Mozilla
- W3C accessibility guidelines are met, if needed
Once the website has been published on the Internet, depending on your needs, additional testing may be necessary.
|Additional Website Testing:
- Testing search engine results to see where website ranks
- Re-testing website menu navigation and functionality to ensure proper and accurate results
If you have a request for testing services not listed above, please contact us.
Home | About Us | Services | Portfolio | Guarantee | FAQ
Tell a Friend